Monday, June 25, 2012

Typo City

Miraculously, today I'm posting from the convention center...meaning im using mynipad and im certain to make mistakes, so please bear wuth me...im sure thisbalso means that im missing something wonderful while i sit here and wait for my cell to chsrge. Oh well. Such is life at ALA. So thisnmorning I had another great run with my Minnesota library friend then made my way to the CC (czonvention center) where i got to hear Dan Rather speak!!! He was a real class act. He has a new book outbsoon, andeven thoughindontusuallyread booksforadults (no judging) I may try his. That'swht happens when you hear authors speak. Then i heard Daniel Handler speak with his illustrator. Personal dream of mine. Awesomeness. Went to a great session about connecting readers to books with technology and also a session about young adults, theur brains, and how we need to communicate with them. More sessions now! More later!

1 comment:

  1. If it wasn't for the warning about possible typos, I would have thought that you decided to start the day out young....by ordering tasty drinks. :) So glad you're having a great time.

    ReplyDelete